Friday, December 28, 2012

I haven't been keeping up with my blog posts (irresponsible, I know) so this post will have to be an combination of interblogging, report on research status, and insight into who I will be interviewing.

Interblogging: I went to check out Ariana's progress (she was my original source for interblogging) and saw that she wrote her interblogging on Zoe's...so now I'm interested in both. Zoe's is so interesting - she's learning about symbolism in order to interpret dreams. It's fascinating to track your dreams in order to gain insight into what you are subconsciously thinking. I'll definitely be following!

Report on research status: My project is cumulative so i am technically always working on it (how's that for dedication!)...but I do need to do some outside research. So far I've started a book called Bradshaw on: The Family, which is a psychology book on how parents can impact their children and how children can successfully break the modes established for them by their family. I think it will be useful for my paper

Insight into who I will be interviewing: I haven't really decided, but I think I'd like to interview Rabbi Krug and get a psychologists perspective on how much of a child's personality/actions can really be attributed to the parents

1 comment: